How to create and save a new post in Post Library?
1. Click/tap on the “Create a new post” button
2. Type or paste a text, link etc. Upload a photo if you want to (you can upload photos as big as 10MB in size)
3. If you want to share this post right away (schedule/post now), click on “Share”
4. If you want to just save this post (and use it later), click on “Save”.
How to share/schedule a post from Post Library?
To post or schedule a post from your Post Library:
1. Click on “Share” on the post you want to post/schedule.
2. You will be redirected to the Share page from where you can edit the content to schedule and share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr.
How to edit / remove (delete) a post from post library?
To edit a post:
1. Click on “Edit” on the post you want to edit.
2. Edit the post (alter text / upload a new image)
3. Then, click on “Save” to save the changes
To delete a post:
1. Click on “Delete”
Where are the images stored in Post Library?
The images you upload in your Post Library are stored in “Image gallery”.
You can access this by going to: Images > Image gallery.