Here’s how to create a Day Plan for Pinterest:
- Once you’re logged in to Around.io, click on Planner to open the Planner page.
- Now, under “Day Planner”, click on Pinterest. This will create your Pinterest Day Plan.
- On top-left, select the day you want to schedule these pins for.
- On each post, you can edit the time it will be pinned on your Pinterest boards.
- If you have multiple Pinterest boards, and want to post each post to a different board, you can use the dropdown to select a board for the post.
- Alternatively, if you want to post all of these pins to the same Pinterest board, select the board from the dropdown on top-right of the page.
- If you want to assign a random board to each post, click on “Select random board”.
- Once you are happy with your Day Plan, click on “Schedule this” on top-right. Your Pinterest Day Plan will be saved.
- If, for some reason, you want to reset and create a new plan, just click on “Recreate plan” on top-right of the page.