Here’s how to create a Day Plan for your Tumblr blog(s):
- Once you’re logged in to Around.io, click on Planner to open the Planner page.
- Now, under “Day Planner”, click on Tumblr. This will create your Tumblr Day Plan.
- On top-left, select the day you want to schedule these posts for.
- On each post, you can edit the time of the post.
- If you have multiple blogs, and want to post each post to a different blog, you can use the dropdown to select the blog for the post.
- Alternatively, if you want to post all of these posts to the same blog, select the blog from the dropdown on top-right of the page.
- Once you are happy with your Day Plan, click on “Schedule this” on top-right. Your Tumblr Day Plan will be saved.
- If for some reason, you want to reset and create a new plan, just click on “Recreate plan” on top-right of the page.
You can check if these posts have been scheduled by going to the Scheduled page.