Here’s how to create a Day Plan for your Twitter profile:
- Login to Around.io and click on Planner.
- Under “Day Planner“, click on Twitter. This will create your Twitter Day Plan.
You can edit a lot of things in the Twitter Day Plan before scheduling it.
- On top-left, select the date you want to schedule these tweets for.
- On top-right, you can change the Twitter Day Plan “type”. By default, this is “All Images”. Here’s more about Twitter Day Plan types and what they do.
- For each tweet, you can edit the time, add hashtags and change the tweet text. On tweets with images, you can select a different product photo too.
- Once you are done editing your tweets, click on “Schedule this“. This will save your Twitter Day Plan.
- If you wish to restart/reset your day plan, click on “Recreate plan”.