Here’s how to use the Week Planner for Facebook:
- Once you’re logged in to Around.io, click on Planner to open the Planner page.
- Now, under “Week Planner”, click on Facebook. This will create your Facebook Week Plan.
- On top-left, select the starting day for the Week Plan.
- On each post of your Week Plan, you can edit the time.
- If you have multiple Facebook pages, and want to post each post to a different page, you can use the dropdown to select the page for the post.
- Alternatively, if you want to post all of these posts to the same Facebook page, select the page from the dropdown on top-right of the page.
- On each post, you can check/uncheck the “Share as image” checkbox. When checked, the post will be shared as a photo on Facebook. When unchecked, it will be shared as a link.
- Once you are happy with your Week Plan, click on “Schedule this” on top-right. Your Facebook Week Plan will be saved.
- If you want to reset and create a new plan, just click on “Recreate plan” on top-right of the page.