The Week Planner for Pinterest works exactly like the Day Planner for Pinterest.
Here’s how to use the Week Planner for Pinterest:
- Once you’re logged in to Around.io, click on Planner to open the Planner page.
- Now, under “Week Planner”, click on Pinterest. This will create your Pinterest Week Plan.
- On top-left, select the starting day of the Week Plan.
- On each post, you can edit the time it will be pinned on your Pinterest boards.
- If you have multiple Pinterest boards, and want to post each post to a different board, you can use the dropdown to select a board for the post.
- Alternatively, if you want to post all of these pins to the same Pinterest board, select the board from the dropdown on top-right of the page.
- If you want to assign a random board to each post, click on “Select random board”.
- Once you are happy with your Week Plan, click on “Schedule this” on top-right. Your Pinterest Week Plan will be saved.
- If, for some reason, you want to reset and create a new plan, just click on “Recreate plan” on top-right of the page.