Using the Week Planner for Twitter is very similar to using the Day Planner for Twitter.
- Login to Around.io and click on Planner.
- Under “Week Planner”, click on Twitter. This creates your Twitter Week Plan which you can review and edit before saving / scheduling.
- On top-left, select the starting date of your Week plan.
- On top-right, you can change the Twitter Day Plan “type”. By default, this is “All Images”. Click here to find out what each Twitter Plan type does.
- For each tweet, you can edit the time, add hashtags and change the tweet text. On tweets with images, you can select a different product photo too.
- Once you are done editing your tweets, click on “Schedule this”. This will save your Twitter Day Plan.
- If you wish to restart/reset your day plan, click on “Recreate plan”.