If you scheduled posts using Around.io but you don’t see them posted, there can be three major reasons for this.
- Problem with social connection
- Problems at the social media channel (like Pinterest or Facebook)
- Privacy Settings in your social account
1. Problem with social connection
Sometimes, Around.io may not be able to connect to your social account to post to it. This can be due to changes in your social account (like privacy settings, app settings, post privacy etc.).
To fix this:
- Go to Settings -> then click on Settings on the store you had problems with
- Click on “Disconnect” under the social account that’s causing the problem
- Then, click on “Connect” to connect again. You might have to re-authorize Around.io in your social account so we can post without a problem.
2. Problems at the social media channel
Although rare, social media channels can sometimes have server problems. This will cause problems when Around.io tries to post your scheduled posts.
3. Privacy Settings in your social account
Depending on the privacy settings in your social media account (that you can change any time), people may or may not see the posts that Around.io posts on your social account. To fix this, make sure your posts are visible to everyone (or to your followers/friends etc.) and that Around.io has access to your account (which you can check in you social account’s App settings).